,

DZ SEARCH



No Posts Until 3rd January 2009

2009 Bigger N Better

You may notice things are a bit slow, I am on vacation and cannot access my main PC at this time.

So DON'T leave Dancehall Zone but look out for new music in the new year to come 2009 Bigger And Better!!!

New Stuff In 2009

* Acapellas

* More Samples

* More Albums/Mix Cds

* More Old School & News

* 24/7 Radio (Dancehall, Reggae, RnB, Hip Hop)

* Also planning on getting my own Domain Name and I am looking for some one who is willing to sponsor me or donate some money to me so that I can purchase the domain name. Leave me an email at (dancehallzoneonline@gmail.com) if you are willing to sponsor Dancehall Zone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

njoy your vacation thanks for all the post u giving.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Big Man..Wishing You Health,Love,Respect & Unity Fih Dey Big Year 2009 & Yearz To Come..`~Bless Up To You & Your Family Has Well~`

Anonymous said...

Happy New year king thanks for all the wicked music and post all the best for the new year nuff strenght and success continue giving great post.Respect all the time

© 2008 - 2009 Dancehall Zone..... |..... Contact Us..... |..... Help |.....Donate.....|..... Advertise